Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1995 1000 pro stk artic cat zrt has hooper motor predetor cylinders which was just rerung, 44 mikuni carbs, rad valves, race pipes, vdo, ex temp, whal skid 121, racing track, micro belmont clutch, wahl drag shocks,seat is all light weight as is gas tank,front end has been all lightend up also, has north star light weight hood, usi skis , sled has run on timming system high 120's in 600 ft 4500.00 obo or will sell with out clutch, tach , ex temp, let me know , 608 346 7571 608 580 0007 608 449 5260 thanks may be able to help with some delevery. sled chassie is good and tight just put it in these only couple passes on it leaves very hard and straight.

·
Registered
572 Posts
sounds like a monster. i think i'll stick with my imp stockers for now. tempting though. not sure im ready to go that fast yet. did you list it on racing junk too? might have some more bites on it there.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
^^^ come on a hooper built engine for that price, you need to have another sled in the stable!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this sled has even won in the outlaw class, that we had up hear was racing aganst some pros also and it won, ever one thinks its bigger than it is lol

·
Registered
572 Posts
madcow said:
^^^ come on a hooper built engine for that price, you need to have another sled in the stable!!
thats the problem,,, i wouldnt mind having it. but actually thinking about getting rid of the the 2 bigger improvers i have. and getting back into trail riding. not to mention $14 / gal race fuel is getting pretty pricey.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
make offer need money for oval racing the guys down at artic dealer in rockford know how it runs

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
madcow...itd look good in your stable. i bet theres ana opening there. lol. come on someone has to want this thing. the motor and pipes and carbs alone would cost almost $9000 to buy it all new than toss on the $1300 micro clutch. $1200 wahl. $300 hood. shall i go on. this thing is a steal, will help with delivery if needed depending on how far.

·
Registered
572 Posts
got any pics???

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
may trade for nice trail sled yes have pics can send by text with phone number

·
Registered
572 Posts
polaris650freak said:
may trade for nice trail sled yes have pics can send by text with phone number
got em thanks.. damn, you got me thinking now.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
let me know if you wanna come see it in person

1 - 11 of 11 Posts