Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who all makes a 1200 or larger than 1000cc motor?
I know about psi and hot to go but im doing a school project on it and need one more place to do research on. price power makes a topend kit but they have no price and no dyno speks.
please help.
stormy

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
http://www.hiperf.com/

Try here.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Look in the Performance/Modified section on SnoWest. There's a 1200 Watercraft thread in there.

That's the one and only 1200 I'd go with if I was to build one.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pro 5 says they can build you a motor... what im looking for is a complete 1000cc or bigger motor that i can do research on. i already did psi's 1500cc genisis and HTG'S 1200 ultra motor. i need one more motor to finish my project.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
pro 5 says they can build you a motor... what im looking for is a complete 1000cc or bigger motor that i can do research on. i already did psi's 1500cc genisis and HTG'S 1200 ultra motor. i need one more motor to finish my project.
You're not really making any sense. PSI and HTG don't make "stock" engines that they mass produce and sit on the shelf. They make them to order, just like Pro 5 or any other speed shop.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Try D&D,Hooper,or The Crankshop, these are just to name a few, or if needing search out RLE,DNE, or even Union Bay, I can come up with more suggestions but these are the ones that come to mind right off hand.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
I would talk to "straight line performance". They are located off of 97 in Forest lake. They are right next to Forest lake Motorsports.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts