Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to the site and have really enjoyed Babes on Sleds. But getting to the main subject. I have a 2003 Polaris xcsp 700. I have got all the stuff to convert it from 121 to 144. I was wondering if anyone has done it before, and is there anything I should beware of? It is a stock sled with studs. No mods. Any info would be helpful. Thanks [NeedSnow]

·
Registered
78 Posts
What size lugs are you going to put under the sled? The conversion from 121" to 144" is pretty simple and straight forward. I converted my back up sled to a 144" a few weeks ago.

[attachment=48589]

Attachments

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I did it as well. 1.25 lug hieght. I really love it. lot more confidence when going off trail.

·
Registered
492 Posts
if you have got a set of rail extentions from a good company should be no problem, Bigrok on here is doing it to his M-10 that was a bit more of a b!tch because the rail ext. are impossible to find. but he got it now, the only thing that might be a problem, is that you might need a supposrt cross brace between the rails, but i am not for sure, i have only streched to 136 on mine.

·
Registered
586 Posts
the Tracks USA extensions are good ones and you can run your stock wheels and axel. i would recommend putting a 4th wheel in the rear axle if there's only three. i went from 121-144 and havent had any problems yet. its and easy and straight forward swap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.