Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 121x15x2 Camoplast track for sale. Its been on my sled for 3 seasons but thats only been about 1000 miles on it. All in the Upper Peninsula. No lugs missing, some cracks in the out lugs, never studded. There are some small chunks missing from the inside of the track where my shock hit it when the track was too loose but they are not deep and do not effect the structure of the track. Also I have a pair of 8 tooth extrovert drivers. The drivers are on a 2003 SXViper right now but it will fit other sleds. I can get the dimensions of the hex shaft so you can see if it they will work. Both the track and the drivers were bought brand new. I got the track from Tracks USA and the drivers from Wahl Brothers Racing. I'll get some photos up asap. I'll let it all go for 300 + shipping. 200 for just the track and 130 for the drivers. Thanks

- John

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
are they the no slip drivers?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get pictures up tomorrow. The drivers work like normal drivers however they also act like a sprocket and drive the windows of the track. Some people call them no slip drivers

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pretty sure it will fit on the edge chassis but not so sure on any others. A buddy of mine ran one and had to lower the suspension to fit it, not sure what sled it was though.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
it should fit unless you have the heat exchangers that run the length of the tunnel i think the first year edge had them and some gen II's, you can make them work by knotching the lugs, we have one like that only the first year edge though because our 02 have them front and back instead of full lenth

1 - 10 of 10 Posts