Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have 15 inches of snow and it is stil falling. i went out earlier and it was powder everywhere. but just an hour away, they got 6 inches. we got the most of the whole storm. IM LOVING IT. i talked to some people from a couple hours away and there coming here just for the powder. sweetness. Sorry to those guys who didnt get any (p.s- I LIVE IN MARSHALL< MINNESOTA)

ARTIC CAT SNOWMOBILES- my way to play!

·
Registered
671 Posts
well im happy u got snow. wish i was there. all the stuff we got last weekend melted, so i put the sled away and i got my wheeler roarin to go

Ride Polaris!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Right on! At least some ppl can ride.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
must be the same storm we're getting hit by. i live near watertown, sd. in fact, i just got back from riding, and the ditches have plenty of powder, definately enough to get stuck fast and bog down hard! it's supposed to keep coming through sat, but who's to say? anyway, we're planning a good hard ride for sat. i have to go get oil tomorrow so i can ride, about an hour's drive one way, but it's worth it.

on a more unfortunate note for my baby, i had a small run-in with my cousin and caved the side in. hope it didn't hurt his sled. should be able to bend it back out- hope so anyway.

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey there, guess what ive got 302 miles on this week and i still have another day to rided. its suppose to snow sunday. i hope we get to ride a couple of more days the way the snows melting. ill try and get some picks

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i finished with 418.3 miles this storm. it was awesome tons of powder. i got some pics but ive gotta find the wire to hook the camera to the computer. ill try to find it

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys, i cant find the wire to my digital camera. sorry! anyways, the groomer was out its crazy cause the snow is going to melt in a couple of days so im going to ride all tommorrow. hope it stays though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts