Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor built an F7 this fall. He is an ex-ice drager, so I asked him what he has done to this sled. All he would say is it's got an F8 top end and mild porting. He was up racing some guys on a lake and there was one sled that he couldn't beat. That was an F8 on nitrous. There was F1000's and many other newer sleds up there. I talked to him today and he's got nitrous now and said on radar he hit 126. But he ran out of gear, so he changed gears and ran it again. 124 w/o nitrous. Just the motor makes about 165 hp and nitrous gives him another 30. It'd be nice to know what else he has done to it. Today he put on an SLP air horn while I was there.

·
Registered
384 Posts
so, in other words your saying he has too much money that the rest of us would love to have? sounds like an awsome sled though, would be interesting to see.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He does have too much money. I would love to have half the parts he has. To me it looks stock. Other than the nitrous bottle by the can.

·
Registered
283 Posts
If his sled has an F8 with porting that would probably get him to 160hp, most kits with just a single pipe and porting are getting 160 or more HP

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not an F8, it's an F7 with F8 jugs. I don't quite understand how all that works, but apprently it must work pretty good. All I know for sure it's mildly ported, nitrous and got a stock pipe. And that makes it really fast.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Dang, Bigrok you got some pretty cool neighbors. One with the 1200 triple, another with that IQ and now this.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Pance
[br]Dang, Bigrok you got some pretty cool neighbors. One with the 1200 triple, another with that IQ and now this.
It's all the same guy.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by bigrok
[br]
[br]Dang, Bigrok you got some pretty cool neighbors. One with the 1200 triple, another with that IQ and now this.
It's all the same guy.
Well, then he sounds like a pretty cool guy, have you introduced him to SF yet?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
[br]
It's all the same guy.
Can you ask him if he'll consider adopting a 23 year old that is getting out of the military in June?

I would appreciated it[:p]

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by sledhead907
[br]
[br]
It's all the same guy.
Can you ask him if he'll consider adopting a 23 year old that is getting out of the military in June?

I would appreciated it[:p]
Nope. He's all mine.[:p] He already does soo much stuff for me. I'm over there almost every day.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I'd like to seen the look on the guys face with the big ol F1000 when he got "smoked" by a lil ol F7 [:D] Sounds like a wild ride!! His last name isn't Daggett is it?? They all have way too much money anyways....

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No his last name is not Daggett.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh i don't abuse him. I'm going to go buy him a case or two of beer for him helping me out. It's nice to have pretty much a polaris dealer with dicounted prices a mile from my house.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts