2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man that thing is obnoxious

[attachment=51430]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,684 Posts
[Wow] Sweet beard of Zeus that thing is LONG! Gimme an acre and a couple of more just to turn that bad boy around here on the flats...

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Just another toy to get boosted Apexs' to the top of the hill. That would climb like a mother with 300 horse. Looks good on the kitty too.

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
I was looking at those tracks in Denver, I think it was, at the snow show as Camoplast had a booth right accross from mine.
It's sort of hard to keep track of what was at each show.
I did several this season, but I'm pretty sure it was Denver.

Any way, I thought about it for about 1 1/2 seconds and then figured that my Dragon is only a 700 and to look away before doing something that would require many more mods than my wallet will currently allow.

EDIT
After closer inspection to the picture, I think that it was taken at the Puyallup snow show while setting up.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
straight up hill with that one. good luck trying to tight weave. lol

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
thats quite long if i may say, but damn what is the hp of that sled? that looks quite cool though

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
screw the looks and hp to turn it, I would hate to get stuck with that pig, my 162 is enough of a trench digging whore, mind you it is only 6" more on the ground, hmmmmmm

·
Registered
321 Posts
I guess bigger is always better

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
made for powder only . out here in the praires it won't last with rails that long. out here when u jump u ain't landing in no 6 feet of pow. i would never run a track like that unless i had over 160hp. im still iffy on teh poo 600 turnin 155's i wouldn't go bigger than 144 for a 600.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
try to parralel park that mofo. need acouple hundred feet to turn it around

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]That thing is crazy. Those turboed Yammi's would be able to pull that track no problem. RMK 600s can pull a 155" track so id say any 700 and above sled could pull that track.

hmmmm, I have a 700......... lol

But that track is just insane, I still remember when 144 was hardcore

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Originally posted by TeamNFG
[br]screw the looks and hp to turn it, I would hate to get stuck with that pig, my 162 is enough of a trench digging whore, mind you it is only 6" more on the ground, hmmmmmm
I didnt think of that. I find it rough when i get my 141 stuck. That sucker must weigh a ton once its packed full of snow and trenched 5ft down. But it would be one helluva time getting her stuck.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts