Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, it's official, I'm old enough to vote, old enough to be sent oversea's to get shot at, but not old enough to buy a beer

does this make sense to anyone else?

: )

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
well when u look at our governmet, it makes sense...but otherwise it is just stupid...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I C

guess I forgot to mention that it's my Bday today

·
Registered
412 Posts
Happy birthday Junior!

Your profile says you're a student/mechanic? Good for you! Three words of advice? Get a trade! Sounds like you're well on your way there!

Jacqui.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks Jacqui, ya, I'm well on my way to the trade, wrenching sleds and bikes is my life : )

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by Junior
[br]lol, I C

guess I forgot to mention that it's my Bday today
hehe...sorry junior, but i just read what u posted and thot of somethign to say then forgot bout the point of the topic [:D]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUNIOR!!!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys : )

no worries AC guy, happens to me all the time, mind gets off on one track and totally forgets what it started on

·
Registered
117 Posts
Happy B-Day Junior.

Have a safe sleddin season and you'll make it to that "Legal Age." It's not all it's cracked up to be. Don't wish your life away.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Happy Bday man, couple months yet till mine. Not sure if I am still gonna go for wrenching on bikes and sleds for a living. Gonna get my CDL after I turn the big 18 and drive for local quarries.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya, ultimatly I wanna be designeing sleds and bikes and stuff, but hey I'm only 18, gimme time

thanks for all the birthday wishes guys. I'm gonna have to get used to neing able to sign my own stuff : )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts