Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this sled up. its a totally hand built chromoly tube chassis bird cage style front end and custom tunnel. The motor is a brand new 2002 cat sno pro 440 motor (the guy saved 12 motors from the scrap yard and all were brand new!), the pipe is a handbuolt pipe based off of cat specs, it has a 121 camo R oval track in it, hand built wahl with big wheel kit, and the hood is a 1977 z hood that is stretched 2 inches and widened 2 inches, i will see if i can dig up some before pics of it and post them and i will also post some pics of it in the restoration stage that im doing as we speak [thumb]

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

these are some pics of it before i picked it up, will get some of the progress tonight

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got some work done, stripped whole chassis and reinforced a lot of areas, made a skidplate for bottom under motor, painted everything, redid some wiring, straightened out cambering in front end, there shall be more to come in the next few days

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i am pretty sure he used the sno pro chaincase and rolled it almost horizontal. he did drive shaft mount brakes too but i need to figure something out as when they get ice and slush built up on them they dont always stop the best.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I finally got the old girl done and its time to sell her. $3300.00 obo. full chromoly chassis with 2003 sno pro 440 motor with pump gas heads. rolled chaincase and 121 oval track with hand built wahl. etc etc..... email for more specific info. its too much too list

1 - 8 of 8 Posts