Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this Kawasaki Invader 440 liquid cooled. It runs like new if the track is off the ground BUT in the snow goes then at like half throttle bogs and if you would play with the throttle, get the rpms up, it rips for a few seconds and bogs again. I am thinking maybe crank seal? Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks

·
Registered
393 Posts
eltigreblizzard said:
I got this Kawasaki Invader 440 liquid cooled. It runs like new if the track is off the ground BUT in the snow goes then at like half throttle bogs and if you would play with the throttle, get the rpms up, it rips for a few seconds and bogs again. I am thinking maybe crank seal? Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks
I,d be checking the fuel lines for sucking air as well as the pulse line to the fuel pump as well.Also make sure you check the fuel line inside the fuel tank as alot of times it rots off or is severly cracked.Just my .02.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rainman56 said:
eltigreblizzard said:
I,d be checking the fuel lines for sucking air as well as the pulse line to the fuel pump as well.Also make sure you check the fuel line inside the fuel tank as alot of times it rots off or is severly cracked.Just my .02.
Turns out there was a gallon and a half of water in the tank. Don t know that its fixed because all our snow melted here pretty much but I hope so thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts