Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a 79 citation 300 was working on getting spark. Well I got spark and at same time I picked up a 79 everest 440e for free. Has a hole in piston but runs on one side. Sled was in rough shape so I pulled the 300 and dropped the 440 in the 300 sled. Had to do a little customizing but it fit. Piston is in the mail. Can't wait to get it all together and see how she goes.

If anyone needs some parts from a 79 everest let me know. The starter is for sale also. Not sure if it works yet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure don. I know like the 74-79 is bout the same but I think they switched up when they hit the 80's. What parts you looking for?

·
Registered
26 Posts
not yet sure; I have to get it home and check it out; was my brother's and he's let it sit... and sit.... and sit. he had 2, I'm about finished reviving the Yamaha that's been keeping this Citation company for the last 8 years or so. I'm not sure on year I know it's around late 70s/early 80s. needs a pull starter for sure. will watch this thread and update you once I get the Citation home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts