Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am making a trip up north to where I store all my sleds, if you want a spare engine, headlight, hood, suspention parts, engine parts, gas tanks or anything else for your 80-83 citation 4500 shoot me a pm and ill let you know if I have it and how much id like for the item. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a Citation, I need to drag home and see what all it needs; I decided to start w/ my Yamajunk. I gotta get that one de bugged 1st... I definitely need a seat for both my 78 Enticer 300 and my Citation; theyre waterlogged and got the "growing moss" edition; I could use a pair of rebuildable cores....

·
Registered
2 Posts
insanesledder said:
I am making a trip up north to where I store all my sleds, if you want a spare engine, headlight, hood, suspention parts, engine parts, gas tanks or anything else for your 80-83 citation 4500 shoot me a pm and ill let you know if I have it and how much id like for the item. Thanks

i need a clutch and shaft for a 1980 citation 4500e did not know if you would have one or not you can also call me at 937 538 8619 my name is jason thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts