Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some 1980 340 Invader Parts. Most should work for 440 Invaders too. These parts are all best offer. Shipping is on purchaser. I have a stock exhaust from Y-pipe all the way back. No holes or dents. Looks great. I have the original air box with springs. A couple scratches on that but it looks great. I have the whole Instrument cluster with original gauges. All three guages are there and work properly. No cut wires just unplugged and cleaned up. It looks brand new. I will even throw in the plastic side guards where pull cord goes through and other side. I have a thermostat, thermostat housing (upper and lower. I have both carbs (probably could use cleaning). I will also throw in 2 carb flanges that have 5 miles on them (practicly brand new). I have the radiator and the radiator fill reservoir. I also have the original belt guard with clips. Pics can be sent apon request. No lowballers. I know how hard these parts are to come buy. Thanks for looking. Prefer Paypal for payment. Email me @ [email protected]

List of Parts:

Carbs w/ flanges
Air Box
Instrument Cluster
Radiator
Radiator Reservoir
Thermostat
Thermostat Housings
Belt Guard
Exhaust

1 - 2 of 2 Posts