Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am selling a 1882 honda Nighthawk Motorcycle. The bike has 38000 miles but runs excelent so far this year I have put on 200 miles and that is just in two weeks. I pulled the bike out of the storage garage, put in the battery and started right up. The bikes right faring is cracked in half but i can put the two halfs back together if you would like. The passenger seat is starting to rip at the seams (Have a big mom). Overall the bike is a 7-10. dont let the miles fool you it is a forign bike and i have seen some run up to 80000 miles. Oil has been changed every three miles. tires have 75% tread left. Dont let this bike slip away. The picture of the bike is not my bike but it looks exactly like it, i can email more pics of the true bike if you would want. Please feel free to call me at 920-687-8612 or email me at [email protected] I would preefer a call. feel free to call and ask any questions.
I would be interested in trades for the rigth bike and would throw in some cash to.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
You have a 1882 NightHawk? Thats OLD. well at least you change the oil every 3 miles. Do you do it mid trip? Or only ride around the block and back?

haha Im just messing with you. Good luck selling. NightHawks are great bikes. I almost regret not getting the one I was looking at a few weeks back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts