Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am going to post all this stuff on ebay soon, but figured I would give the forums first crack. I have a 1985 or so Polaris 440 SS that I used to ditch bang with in low snow condtions. It blew up last winter so I am parting this SS out.

Most of this stuff should interchange with the Trails and other Indys of that era. You may want to check for sure on some of the mechanical stuff. The body should be the same for all of them.

Lots of good parts. The hood is nice, gauges, steering parts, belly, track, suspention front and rear, tunnel, the seat and curved tank are nice... Wiring harness, crank, bottom end, Clutches, etc. Basically anything on the sled you need I may have. Email me with your wants at [email protected] Include your zip code for shipping quote. I can send pictures.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
90 Posts
do you have the air box and a tall windshild
thanx

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Sorry. Not trying to ruin your classified ad. But very little from an SS interchanges with an Indy. Two completely different chassis.

[attachment=51006]

versus

[attachment=51007]

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've seen pics of the sled in question, it's definitely an Indy, same vintage as those in that 51007 image...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts