Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1985ss440f/c Polaris

2K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  Dragon700 
#1 ·
I live in Youngstown,Ohio,i have a 1985 Polaris SS400f'c snowmobile for sale,has 2 new bogies,brand new windshield,new Polaris(factory)clutch belt,clutches are in very good shape,run's real strong,also has new C.D.I. box,needs a pulse coil=$50.00 or so,needs a new seat cover etc,.need's a new home i ride DOO'S,has like 1300miles on it,it was originally bought buy a doctor here in town,so i know it's history,from what i know,she would make a beautiful vintage restoration,i have her covered up outside tight and sound,i want 150.00 firm,my email is mckinleytom@rocketmail.com,i will answer all email's,thank's for looking.I have pic's but will email them to you or you can look at an older post i have on here where there are also pics.Speedo and tach work also! You can use the search feature on hereto look for old post with pic's. Search for 1985 Polaris ss440f'c.

#6 ·
I'm sure it would,but it will be a resto for an older vintage Polaris fan,i have a jet- ski for the water and 3 boats.I might end up putting a pulse coil on her and ride her some this winter if she doesn't sell who know's,I got a 2000mxz600 and a 2002mxz700,both r really nice sled's,but still the old iron is still really fun to ride,it's hard to put it into words but she's a great sled.

#15 ·
BigtruckBallin420, your rambling run-together sentences are proof enough of your ignorance, IQ, and age. Add to that your name of "bigtruckballing420," use of the term "boyee," your brand bashing, and your less than intelligent replies and it's no wonder the sled hasn't sold yet. Here is a hint, its probably not the sled, they'd probably just rather not deal with you. Patiently waiting for your intelligent reply....

#16 ·
ZR600cce said:
BigtruckBallin420, your rambling run-together sentences are proof enough of your ignorance, IQ, and age. Add to that your name of "bigtruckballing420," use of the term "boyee," your brand bashing, and your less than intelligent replies and it's no wonder the sled hasn't sold yet. Here is a hint, its probably not the sled, they'd probably just rather not deal with you. Patiently waiting for your intelligent reply....
Thank you, good to see that I'm not the only one who thinks your incoherent.

So every person that has their username as their sled, (Or once owned) has stupid name? Thy will not aquire thein friends quickly here.

#17 ·
Yeah this is what worries me,take you're tampons out ladies,what's up with these forums,these days,everyones tough,everyone's smarter,everyones trying to upstage the next guy,listen,if i need to grow up,which is opinion i know surely,any who,you need to grow up,fact of the matter is i'm not looking for any more friends,have to many now,need to get rid of some,always trying to borrow money,i could care less what you're sitting behind a computer talking trash a@# has to say,cause if you were here in person with me,you wouldn't be talking trash,this i assure you,see there it is,anyway,this is my 4th or so forum i go to, so i could really take it or leave it,AS STATED ABOVE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY MORE FRIENDS,just love all the computer tough guy's,it's quite amazing!!! Hey take your'e tough guy tampons out!!

plenty

#18 ·
BIGTRUCKBALL420. We are by no means looking to be your friend and I wont say anything on here I wouldnt say to your face. It seems your the one thats trash talking, but your ignorance blinds you. If this is your fourth forum and could take it or leave it, then leave it. We dont need your antics. "Tough Guy Tampon," bit of an oxymoron wouldnt you say?

#19 ·
HAHAHAHHA=OK Whatever helps you sleep,DOO'S STILL #1 I'm to the point where it's now funny to me,i could bench press you're sled and your'e still talkin poo poo,see we need to get together and see how it would work out,and as you could see DOO'S STILL #1 TO ALL COMPUTER TOUGH GUY'S OR I'M GONNA PROVE THAT I'M BETTER THAN YOU ETC,ETC!! GET A LIFE REALLY,DO IT FOR THE WORLD IF NOT FOR YOU'RE SELF,IT MAKES ME WANNA POOP!! IT'S OLD NOW,IT'S BEEN OLD,IT WILL STAY OLD!! I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY MORE TOUGH GUY POST,AND FOR ALL THE NEWBIES READING THIS,READ IT FROM THE TOP AND YOU'LL SEE THAT I DID NOT START THIS,IT WAS DRAGON700'S COMMENT,AGAIN REALLY DON'T CARE,BUT WANTED TO POINT THAT OUT!!=DOO ON THE BARS????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.