Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for front shock springs for the above machine. While overhauling, discovered that one of the springs has broken. Should I replace both? Best place to turn?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Osceola cabin - is that Osceola, NY which is near Tug Hill area? If so, then here is what I would do - in 3 weeks, there will be a big Sno-Bash in Ohio, NY where there will have swap meet on both days (Sept 20 - 21) You will be able to find a good used springs and shocks for your sled if you dont want to replaced them with a new ones. Personally, I would buy the used springs and replace the old shocks with a new shocks. The reason I said that, is because if you were to find a good used ones, you'll never know if it is really any good in the first place. You wouldnt want to have shock(s) problems in the middle of the winter. Anyone? WL.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is. Thanks much for the information. Question though, where is Ohio, NY? I travel the entire western region and never heard of Ohio, NY. I'm thinking that it is near Albany area? Have you ever been to this Sno-Bash? Information?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Youre not far from it, prolly about 45 - 60 minutes the most from Osceola to Ohio, NY. Yes, I have been at the Sno-bash - I have been going there for about 7 years now. Check out the mapquest (www.mapquest.com) and you'll find out how to get there. Good luck - WL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts