Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
15,519 Posts
You have a 20 year old snowmobile,don't waste your money looking for aftermarket parts. Spend your money making it a nice reliable vintage ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
arcticcatmatt said:
You have a 20 year old snowmobile,don't waste your money looking for aftermarket parts. Spend your money making it a nice reliable vintage ride.
very true i got the lsed for 470 bucks so far it runs some what good no problems yet

would you guys knw were to pick up a good used clutch for it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,505 Posts
A 9 tower clutch will be an improvement.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
i have a 91 wildcat 700 that has the black magic pipes but im not sure if they will work on a 650. if they do you can have them for $100 or trade for a good 99 ZL 600 clutch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
snowmobilexcr said:
i have a 91 wildcat 700 that has the black magic pipes but im not sure if they will work on a 650. if they do you can have them for $100 or trade for a good 99 ZL 600 clutch.
yea if they work im going to see if they work and are you willing to sell them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
538 Posts
you should be able to drop 700 cylinders and heads on it too if im not mistaken. from what i understand, the 650 is exactly the same as a 700, but with a smaller bore and all AC did was punch out the 650 to make the 700.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ilive4snow700 said:
you should be able to drop 700 cylinders and heads on it too if im not mistaken. from what i understand, the 650 is exactly the same as a 700, but with a smaller bore and all AC did was punch out the 650 to make the 700.
thats what i have heard dont knw for sure
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
snowmobilexcr said:
I have the heads and pistons too for the 700, in real good shape 132 in each cylinder. I'll let em go with heads pistons and jugs for 325.00.
dam if i had the money i for sure would i would like the pipes from you tho
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top