Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 92 phazer 480 bored out to a 500 AAEN pipe and i was wonderin if there are any parts or sercrets to getting better fuel mileage i can get about 65 km to a full tank of gas and thats running it dry i think that it may be leaking a bit from the bowl of the carb is this a good rate for gas or is something wrong here hel me out

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I dont remember how big the Phazer fuel tank is.? Clutching problems can cause fuel milage drops as well as improper jetting. Knowing that the sled is a 92 if it was me I would throughly check it out before making any adjustments.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
that is very low i think i get about 140-160 to a tank matters how i ride. i think the tank is 9-10 gal. check those clutch and the track tension and Even the carbs i think they might be leaking

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well shes in the shop now i blew the jackshaft berings out of it so were just gonna chect the hole thing out

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok hers the new problem this phazer will hall ass untill about 120 km/h then all of a suden stops pulling and barly continues to rev past 7.5 whats the deal

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
come on guys help a guy out here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts