Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get the specs for a 1993 Tundra LT? Im just curious because im thinking about buying this sled for hunting/ice fishing. Thanks.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/rvs/1666249282.html

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I bought it. I talked the guy down to $1100(He wanted 1300 for it). This thing is the CLEANEST '93 Tundra i've ever seen. The guy said it's been stored for most of its life. He also said he ran it once or twice a year just to "keep it alive". He's like a 65 year old guy thats going to be bed-ridden from surgery starting tommorow so I wired the money to my Mom and she and my brothers picked it up and shipped it. I put several hours on one last year and I loved it. It's almost impossible to get stuck, good on gas, and is one of the most reliable sleds out there. I should get it in this weekend just in time to go out hunting/fishing. Here are a few pics that he took of it today.

If anyone knows the specs let me know..

·
Registered
567 Posts
ya id say its clean for a 93 nice buy wish i could help ya out

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Wow! I want to sell sleds in AK for that price! That sled probably wouldn't pull more than 500-600 around here.

Anyways. Clean sled! Looks great! Those 250cc fanners cannot be beat. My friend has one and absolutely beats the piss out of it. Hes actually broken both leaf springs off of it, and we now call it the ski-less tundra. It only goes in 4-8" of snow. Well, it will go in anything, just cant turn unless theres 4-8" of snow.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
snowmobileguy said:
Wow I have never seen a windshield that tall. Nice sled by the way.
Haha..neither have I. It'll probably keep me warm on the sub-zero days(almost everyday).
MX4life said:
Holy windsheild! hahaha, [highlight=green]what specs are you looking for[/highlight=green]?
Anything that'll tell me a little more about it. Track dimensions and HP at least.

sledcrusher said:
Wow! I want to sell sleds in AK for that price! That sled probably wouldn't pull more than 500-600 around here.

Anyways. Clean sled! Looks great! Those 250cc fanners cannot be beat. My friend has one and absolutely beats the piss out of it. Hes actually broken both leaf springs off of it, and we now call it the ski-less tundra. It only goes in 4-8" of snow. Well, it will go in anything, just cant turn unless theres 4-8" of snow.
Check out the AK prices on craigslist under Recreational vehicles. This is actually the cheapest and NICEST Tundra that I found on it. Most of the prices for sleds on there(for AK) are over the top.

·
Registered
244 Posts
i used to own a tundra, those things will go forever. Only thing we ever replaced was a fuel pump.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts