Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to possibly sell this trailer but not sure what I should ask for it or even expect as a good offer. Also,
I am thinking of selling it to a family member so I want to be fair on both ends, me selling and them buying.

Also, if I trade it in, what is a good trade in price?

One large detail is it is only 96inches wide, NOT the 101inches that is now standard. Which creates an issues with several new sleds with the smaller width of this trailer.

Here are some more details:

Triton Elite Trailer (At the time Triton top of the line)
Year: 1994
3 place
dual axle (can haul just short of 3000 lbs)
no electric brakes but optional to put on
drive on/drive off
open, no salt shield
4 brand new tires & rims
good condition!

Thanks to everyone!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[No message]

·
Registered
915 Posts
last year I bought a brand new triton elite 2 place trailer with the bigger front door and the paddle grabbers and ski guids for like $3200 Idk if this helps

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fusion, so yours was enclosed and it was new... we are looking for a new 10ft enclosed drive on drive off triton covered to replace the above one so your info. does help... in a different way! Thanks!

·
Registered
187 Posts
i just sold the same one but it was a 1995 and it was a 101 for 1800 dollars to a guy the dealer offered me 1300 for it if i want to trade it in. i just bought a 2007 drive on drive on triton enclosed off for 1900 its loaded with all the extras ski glides track mats eletric brakes and alot more hope this helps

john

1 - 6 of 6 Posts