Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 indy 500 for sale many new parts some performance mods done 700.00
1995 yamaha v max 600 for sale runs good has a crack in the hood and windshield 800.00 i will post pics soon must sell have 2 new sleds on the way or will trade both sleds for xcr 600 or higher ??

·
Registered
191 Posts
got anymore details on the indy

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[attachment=54659][attachment=54660][attachment=54661][attachment=54662][attachment=54664]
the indy has many new parts y pipe carb filters newer exhaust exhaust bracket belt new straps for the rear susp newer fox shocks it has hand thumb warmers ski skin skid plate it use to be a radar run sled and the carbs where jetted for slp pipe when i got it it had 330s in it and i put the stock 290s back in we also replaced some of the rear susp bars i have been told the heads are shaved and is ported and polished it starts second pull and has good comp as you can see i have no room in my gurage to keep it or i would we just to a trip up north and didnt have the room to bring it with thats why the v max and the storm are so dirty in the pic

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there are som pics of the indy and i will upload some pics of the v max as soone as i charge my camara

·
Registered
191 Posts
nice thats a great deal but iam alll the way up in canada soo yee but nice sled tho

·
Registered
66 Posts
the indy looks dope.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
which indy the 500 or the storm oh and i have a spare track if some body needs one you can come get it for free and i also have a exhaust for a late 80s indy 400 in good shape

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still for sale v max droped to 700.00 must sell asap need room for new sled runs good just tuned really good shape

1 - 13 of 13 Posts