Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 indy 500 for sale many new parts needs a little work must sell bought new sled it has ski skins skid plate hand thumb warmers new belt y pipe exhaust and snow flap comes with spare track that has studs and we are pulling the studs off the track on it now shaved heads ported and polished 440 hood that needs to be refitted a little better previos owner had the front body off and broke a couple of the plastic clips which need replaced which is maybe a doller per clip at most and the tunnel was painted black which is starting to peel and it needs two pop rivits in the tunnel starts second pull runs and idles good . it has good compression $700

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im looking to get around $700 for it i just picked up a storm 800 and a xc 700 and need room so it must go

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just north of the citie north of white bear and south of forest lake 5 mn of of 35e hugo centervill exit also the sled is a x ice drag sled it had slp pipes on it which where not on the sled when i got it and it doesnt have the stock air box just carb filters and it had 330 jets in the carbs which i pulled and put the stock 290s back in it also have a camaro for sale for 1,000 or trade for a 1990 or newer sled that i can give to my brother so he can go rideing with us

·
Registered
231 Posts
are those fox in the front?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anybody ? i am also selling a 1994 indy storm 800 that has low miles and has a complete fresh rebuilt motor that has only been started 3 times since rebuild wary clean and vary fast.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looking to get 1,500 for the storm it has low miles and the motor was just rebuilt it is vary clean and 700 for the indy 500

1 - 12 of 12 Posts