Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a question about a part. The chain case had started slipping so I took it apart to diagnose. I can find all the parts online except one.
Blue Automotive tire Finger Wood Gas

Finger Automotive tire Artisan Creative arts Circle

This is the part I need. I can’t find it anywhere in any diagrams. It goes between these two sprockets like so:
Gear Automotive tire Bicycle part Gas Engineering

More pictures for insight:
Crankset Automotive tire Gear Rim Automotive wheel system

Hand Automotive tire Camera lens Crankset Camera accessory

Automotive tire Camera lens Bicycle part Tire Rim

In the diagram it should go between no. 41 and 48. If anyone knows what this is called or has a part number that would be very helpful. Thanks
Font Parallel Auto part Circle Illustration

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Anyone? If no one knows I don’t think it will be to big of an issue but if I can find it then I would like to replace it.

·
Super Moderator
11,687 Posts
Number 41 shows 'ASM-REVERSE GEAR'. Since it's an assembly, I wonder if the part you're looking for is actually included with that reverse gear. Just a thought. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also thought about that but all the gears I find don’t seem to include that. I’ll keep looking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Number 41 shows 'ASM-REVERSE GEAR'. Since it's an assembly, I wonder if the part you're looking for is actually included with that reverse gear. Just a thought. 🤷‍♂️
Finally verified that you are correct. It does come with number 41. However the price makes it impractical to buy the whole assemble for one part. I think the wear was from the previous owner engaging reverse with the engine reved up.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Sled bone yard for a chain case...?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts