1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to begin parting out of my 1995
XCR 600,

The first piece of the sled will go before
the season ends.(the rest will go after March)

This is an aluminum Grab bar, with all mounting
hardware and screw covers for protection.

It came off a 1995 XCR 600, might fit other models
but I have no idea. worked well for me.

15$ shipped(USPS), I prefer paypal for quickness, but if
you need to use the mail, go for it.
[galleryattach=13170]

·
Registered
690 Posts
why are you parting that out, if it is in good running condition, i am interested, can you post more pics of it

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
runs great, I suppose at the END of the season if someone wants the whole thing, then yes they can have at it.

It only issue is some thing is tweaked in the track, its running a little offcenter, I've removed and replaced all
non straight items on the skid. Otherwise it'll be up for sale. Pictures can be seen in my gallery, but again
its not going anywhere till spring(my GF is riding it till then)

·
Registered
690 Posts
if its off center dont you think it will screw something up bad or not, is there any cracks in the hood or wind shield, or anything else wrong with it, im very interested in the sled in spring if its in good shape

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its wearing the hifax at the front edge, and part of the ?nubs? on the track are getting rubbed, the track is fully clipped so its keeping
the wear to a minimum.

The windshield you can see in one of my newer photos is a flared cobra(I just replaced the small white one I had, cause the white one
suffered in a roll over(or two)) the hood is cracked but usable, its a 12yr old sled, so the condition is as expected, its not a show sled.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
update, if someone wants the whole sled as it is, 1100 OBO I'm moving
and I have a newer sled now.. its been on two rides this season, come and get it...

·
Registered
690 Posts
could you get it to ohio and does that have extra-10 suspension

·
Registered
412 Posts
if your still parting it out what would u want for the front suspention and the skis taking that its X10

·
Registered
700 Posts
Did you do anything with the drivers or the driveshaft berrings? Could pull it off center.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boss, No I haven't done anything on purpose to the drivers, or driveshaft bearings, but that doesn't mean
something didn't happen when it rolled(tunnel is straight though.)

F5, at this point I'm looking to sell the whole sled, so the front end costs 1100 OBO,(OBO = or better(best) offer)
and it comes with an engine attached and other stuff ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts