Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sled runs good. Needs nothing and is ready to ride. Body is decent with some hood cracks.

Boogey wheel bearings and hyfax replaced last year. Composite skis. Xtra-12 suspension. Renthal Handlebars with Heated Grips. FOX shock. Brand new Polaris belt.

Sled is stored in my garage in Troy, NY.

4800 miles.

Kelly Blue Book Value = $1590

Priced to sell @ $1250

Come take advantage of me having to get this sled out of my garage!

[attachment=64726][attachment=64727]

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
get some better pics, it is too hard too see the sled with the pics you have, thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
How many Miles are on it? Got any engine pics?
P.S. I love the stand you are using for the track! Thumbs up. You gave me a great Idea

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by xlimited
[br]How many Miles are on it? Got any engine pics?
P.S. I love the stand you are using for the track! Thumbs up. You gave me a great Idea
Yeah, old kegs are great! Lots of different uses as they are quite sturdy.

Here is a pic of the engine. Sled has 4800 miles.

[attachment=55082]

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
i am interested in this as a summer project sled. How bad is the damage. new trailing arms and hood neccesary? how many miles on sled? anything been replaced? where in NY are you located? - very interested

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by V-ForceRacer
[br]i am interested in this as a summer project sled. How bad is the damage. new trailing arms and hood neccesary? how many miles on sled? anything been replaced? where in NY are you located? - very interested

All previous damage aside from the cracked hood has been fixed. Sled is ready to ride.

·
Registered
57 Posts
how about 850 how far deliver

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
I don't know if you guys could use this or not. I found this sled http://www.postaroo.com/Rochester-NY/automotive/motorcycles/title/Polaris_Ultra_SP_Triple_1 online

someone could fix that and ride it! Or use it as a parts sled for whats for sale here in this thread.

475 bucks for a running tripple.. I thought about going up to buy it and part it out online.. but I have enough projects.. so this is my pay it forward to you all [:)]

the sled for sale in this thread is clearly in better condition of course.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Good looking sled. I'd have never thought of teal skis but they look awesome on there!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts