Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
96 ultra 680 stock i would like to know what kinna pipes , right jetting. clutching, reeds, all of it!! i need youre help with that never did that before.... thx guys...

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
any make of pipes give it a ton of power. i have slp and they claim 42 Hp. depending on the pipes you get, will change the clutching and jetting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
polarisripper28 said:
any make of pipes give it a ton of power. i have slp and they claim 42 Hp. depending on the pipes you get, will change the clutching and jetting.
i wanna buy some anyboby have some pipes for sale??

·
Registered
175 Posts
Where are you located? I have some pipes for sale.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'll be watching this one. I just bought an Ultra Today. The decal package though is unlike any Ultra I've ever seen. It's all over black with blue grills and only 1 4" Ultra decal on either side of the hood. And the head/s are a metallic blue instead of the purple ya normally see. I'll post a pic in my avatar.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
bluevoyageur said:
I'll be watching this one. I just bought an Ultra Today. The decal package though is unlike any Ultra I've ever seen. It's all over black with blue grills and only 1 4" Ultra decal on either side of the hood. And the head/s are a metallic blue instead of the purple ya normally see. I'll post a pic in my avatar.
Someone had custom decals made up, and painted the heads/hood screens. A past owner obviously wasn't diggin' the purple and wanted to be original.

·
Registered
916 Posts
If you have stock exhaust to trade I will check with my buddy who has his set up with SLP's. Wants to get it back to stock. The thing is a beast with the pipes on it. He blasted a 09 Rev 800 last year...4 times. It runs really well. Check my photos for a pic of them. They were painted white when we first installed them. We are in Winnipeg.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Along with Stephren, I think we should see some posts on fuel, oil, suspension and anything else that would be helpful to an Ultra owner. How about octane boosters, and synthetic oil? Do these have an exhaust valve that requires consideration? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
No exhaust valves on the Ultra.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
boody1981 said:
If you have stock exhaust to trade I will check with my buddy who has his set up with SLP's. Wants to get it back to stock. The thing is a beast with the pipes on it. He blasted a 09 Rev 800 last year...4 times. It runs really well. Check my photos for a pic of them. They were painted white when we first installed them. We are in Winnipeg.
cool i move here from thompson a couple of years ago. cold up there? lots of snow? here bearly any for now.... as for the stock exhaust i dont wana sell it cause i might do the upgrade later in the season. buy parts a little bit at the time to spread the cost...lol!! check with youre buddy how much he whant for the pipes. look on ebay for exhaust i seen a lot just the other day.. thx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts