Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... without getting totally raped! anybody have a decent source for these? are there aftermarket intake flanges available? I just priced them on an online A-C parts microfiche site.....the damn rubber carb flanges are $75 each! Ouch!

anybody know where I can get a set of these stupid rubber flanges without paying $225??

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Dennis kirk i know sells them, You may have to measure your current ones and buy them by size rather than by application. I think they run about $30 each

·
Registered
553 Posts
Are you talking about the flange that bolts to the cylinder then the carb? If so, shadetreepowersports.com has them for $7.99 a piece. Not real familiar with this catalog yet. Just placed my first order a day ago. There # (888)742-3387 and the part # they have for your sled is 07-07 They call this (carburetor mounting flanges)
TXC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
`WOW now that is quite a price difference. Thanks for the input, I will check out both leads. $75 each is rediculous for these rubber boots.

by the way, yes, I am talking about the rubber boot: one end clamps to the carb mouth, the other bolts to the jug along with the reed block

1 - 4 of 4 Posts