Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get my hands on a 1997 ski doo formula for $1300 mint 1300 miles should I get it for my son for x mas

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Nice sled, I would see about getting it for less $$, call a Doo dealer and ask for the blue book price on that sled. Is it a 500 fan or liquid?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Forumla3 said:
bam290 said:
I can get my hands on a 1997 ski doo formula for $1300 mint 1300 miles should I get it for my son for x mas
is it fan or a liquid?
Really!

If you would have read 2 more posts then you would have your answer

·
Registered
29 Posts
TeamNFG said:
Forumla3 said:
bam290 said:
is it fan or a liquid?
Really!

Im sorry you dont have to be an asshole....It didnt show up on my computer.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Forumla3 said:
TeamNFG said:
Forumla3 said:
bam290 said:
is it fan or a liquid?
Really!

Im sorry you dont have to be an asshole....It didnt show up on my computer.
both of you shut up. he just wants to know whether to get it for his son for x mas or not geez. But $1300 does sound a little steep especially if it is a fan. tell the guy youll give him $900

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I would respond to your mean spirited comments, but they are not showing up on my computer, only xmas stars!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Pretty sure thats a l/c. $1300 would be average for this time of year. If its a formula z, it's definitely liquid, but if it's a formula s, then its fan.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Both of you would be wrong to piss off NFG. If you have sled problems hes the one you should go to. Knows his stuff. Anyways im guessing the machine is a formula sl which was deffenitely a 500 fan. Great motor, the ran forever. Price is a bit steep..but the low miles are impressive.

·
Registered
222 Posts
BskidooC said:
Both of you would be wrong to piss off NFG. If you have sled problems hes the one you should go to. Knows his stuff. Anyways im guessing the machine is a formula sl which was deffenitely a 500 fan. Great motor, the ran forever. Price is a bit steep..but the low miles are impressive.
how would the statement I made piss him off? anyways we still dont know for sure if it is a fan or not.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
MN_SlEdnEck said:
BskidooC said:
how would the statement I made piss him off? anyways we still dont know for sure if it is a fan or not.
Im just saying, dont start crap. Think before you post.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts