Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 Polaris Indy 440 F/C Sport touring. 2-up with 136" track and Extra-10 rear suspension. Many extras. Screen kit, ski skins, colored slides, 4" carbides, headlight and taillight covers, Cobra windshield, cover, hand and thumb warmers, removable and adjustable backrest, etc. Excellent condition, trail ready. White with purple graphics. No tears or rips in the seat or cracks in the hood. Track has never had any studs and is also in excellent condition with no tears. Perfect all around sled. Would be great for ice fishing. None nicer for the price $1100. Must sell, just too many sleds right now. Is now on E-bay. Item # 330085224384 The reserve is only $900, so bid to win....
ph 218-259-4367
[attachment=54647][attachment=54648]
[attachment=54649][attachment=54650]
[attachment=54652]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
nice sled just looked at one yesterday in new york if they were liquid cooled i would have been all over it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice looking sled, how many miles, and do you have any snow up there? I have a cabin by Squaw Lake.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sled has about 3800 miles. The previous owner had new rings put in about 1000 miles ago. It has been well maintained and runs great. Snow here, but not really enough to ride except on the lakes. Its been a bummer of a winter so far... Thanks for the interest, Mike

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone out there interested? I may consider trades also, depending on what you have in mind. Thanks.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Make me an offer... This is a really nice, clean sled. Someone must be looking for a very reasonable 2up sled with great suspension and the 136" track... Open to reasonable offers.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nice looking sled.. had 93' Indy Sport back then, motor never gave me problems... that 440 motors the best. If I weren't so far, I'd be interested. Shipping would kill me though. Plus it's a long track!! WOW!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.