Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are in need of a fifth sled, i would like to no if this is a good deal. i dont no much about these types of sleds (i think price a little high but..) any respnse would be great. thanks

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=24470039&pgno=2&srt=7

·
Registered
349 Posts
Looks in nice shape. And very low miles. That's $2,464 USD. That's a little high, but you already noticed that. Other than that, it looks to be a great sled. The 488cc fuji engine in it is nearly indestructible as far as sled motor go.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
You can just change it to usd and be like oh its high, difrent sleds are worht way more in difent countries, i live in manitoba too the price is a little high beat him up a bit, but good sleds!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am familiar that various products have different values in different countries/worlds/galaxies/universes. I have traveled the first choice, and experienced this first hand. But I am also familiar enough with sleds to know that sled is not worth a significant amount more or less than it would be here where I live. The user wanted to know if it was a deal. I stated my opinion.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
The price is way too high. The fuji 500 is about as solid as they come but at that price (if you're willing to spend that much) you can get into newer and better if you shop around a bit.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Even with only 2000 miles this sled is 10 years old and a500 in Onraroit is worth 1800.00 I can't speak for your market but most likely similar. I would not go ovber 2 g's shop for something newer for 2800.00

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, I live in Manitoba also and a few years ago I paid close to this asking price for the same sled, few more miles on mine though....rock solid sled and great ride and great fun, but yeah like everyone says a tad too pricy these days, even with the unreal low mileage. Based on everyone's feedback it sounds like I may have paid a bit too much for mine but WTF - I love it and am glad to have it...

If you can chew him down to at least 2 grand I'd go for it man...

If you grab it, PM and we should go for a rip!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.