Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,

i have somewhat of an odd request, i need someone with a 1997 Ultra sp (not spx) to take a pic of their voltage regulator and send it to me if they would, im piecing this sled together and need to get this right.

Thanks a bunch!!!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Wish I could help. But mine is an spx. However... Polarispartshouse.com has some good draw ups you can look at and sort by sled. I would suggest starting there.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey big-guy_small-sled:
Does your ultra have dual voltage regulators? if so snap a pic if you would.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Just go get a used Artic Cat one (ZRT) from someone...my dads 98xc700, my 00 xc600xp and moms 00 600 touring has them on it and works awesome. My xcr is going to be getting one here soon. The reason the poo ones go is because they are made out of plastic. AC is all metal. Dennis kirk has poo ones for $15.

200912155959139_19621.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the regulators are fine i just need to know where the wires go from them, i have like 3 coming out of the regulators and five coming out of the sled, i know all of them dont get used as i was the one who unhooked them but forgot to label them.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Go to >>>this thread<<< and download the 96-98 service manual, there are schematics in the back that tell which wire is which.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts