Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 1997 Polaris XLT SP. This sled is mint not a scratch on it. Looks brand new. This sled is bone stock except for a gold/bronze spring in the primary clutch.

This is not a trail sled so to speak. It's spent most of it's days on the lake ice fishing or on the trails of Colebrook NH. Easy miles. Starts 2nd pull.

[email protected] or cell 781-389-7863.

The sled can be seen in Weare NH. I'm asking 2500 Firm.

KB

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I wish you luck. On Ebay those are going for $1800 tops.I got my mint 2000 Triumph(640 miles-same as an Xlt Sp) for $3100. You might want to wait till the start of the season next year.

·
Registered
749 Posts
yah that is a high price. they go for a bout 2600-2800 canadien here. i hope thats not in american cause that would be way to much.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what they are going for round these parts. With the winter we had sleds were selling for crazy money. For that price range when I was looking this was the best sled out there. I bought it in October last year. Pre season. If I don't sell it so be it. It's a cherry sled.

KB

·
Registered
749 Posts
i have seen these sleds. they are very nice. xtra 12 suspension electric start reverse, I was looking at a 97 xlt classic, one up. but i sided against it.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I'm not really interested, but curious as to how many miles it has?

cheers and good luck

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3300 miles. This sled is mint

1 - 7 of 7 Posts