Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my wife a 440 indy with reverse liguid cooled was runnning now i dont know whats up with it was wonderning if someone could help.....it starts right up idels and everything but if u get iin to it starts to clime then loose all power wont move sounds like engine loosein power or it is clogging up and wont move
\ any help were i should start looking would be apriated

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
You say it "was running" , are you talking about it was running in the winter? or running earlier this summer?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
You say it "was running" , are you talking about it was running in the winter? or running earlier this summer?

no it ran last winter i drove it in my unit went over this weekend and wont even move?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Almost positive the problem is because it is summer. You're trying to compare the sled's running condition between two different environments (like apples to oranges). Sleds aren't made to run in warm temps. The jetting is set for cold temps, so you try running it in summer, and it will run rich, causing it to bog.
Wait until the temp gets to 30 or even 40 degrees and I'm sure it will be running normal again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts