Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1998 ski-doo formula 500 liquide and a grand touring sle 500 fan i wanna put the undercarage and suspension to make my formula 500 a 136 insted of a 121 do i just take off the track and undercarage and switch them and then on with a tunnel extension or is theyr more to it advice and comments plz!!!!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.