Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok up for grabs is a 1998 skidoo, formula sl 500 the story goes i bought it from a friend for $700 blown up, What it needs is a new cyliner or sleeve and a new head, on the right jug a clip popped out and scratched everything to hell. Needs a new sleeve cannot be honed. The seat is dryed out but could use some baby oil. Has normal wear and tear. Body is in very good condition. The track is used but still has a few seasons. I will get some pictures asap. Its better if you email me @ [email protected] i have done alot of business on other forums. So if u need some refs i can get some but since im thinking local pickup only i dont feel the need to post. I would like to get $450. I will accept offers though. Has twin pipes and all parts are there. The motor has been sitting in my garage. The lower end is not seized but could use a good cleaning. There is no damage to the lower end at all. Im located 2 min. from Ann Arbor, Michigan. thank you very much

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.