Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have just decided that it is time to clear out the collection of sleds to upgrade to 1 newer sled. this is a 1998 xc 600 that i bought in the summer of 2007. the sled started as a short track and i rode it like that for a year and then swaped the 121 skid out for a 136 rmk skid with a 136 1 3/4 camoplast track. i also put on the rmk tunnel extension and bumper covers. when instaling the skid i fabed up some drop brackets fo the rear and compensated for the drop up front as well. after geting the back to sit up a little higher i also removed the front torsion bar that runs to both trailing arms ao that the sled didn't sit so low in the front, this works great for riding in really deep snow and is done by allot of mountain riders that use sleds similar to this one. moving on, the snowmobile has also been geared down to 22/41 and has also been clutched by a combo that pockets recomended for me, which works great!. the motor is in very good condition and runs great with 4100 miles. the engine was recently torn down to the crank and inspected due to a crank seal that was going out. all bearings looked great and the pistons and rings were perfect. the pictures do not due justice to how nice this sled looks(other than the torn seat) if you want additional pictures i can send them via e-mail or if you live near by feel free to look at it in person and take it for a spin.

if you have any questions feel free to ask. thanks! Drew

sled is located in fargo, ND

$1400.00 obo

pics are are at hcs, don't know how to post here. http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=477053

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Damn it! Only if you where closer. thats very nice just what im looking for.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i also have a 98 xc 700 for sale. it is set up the same but it has allot more accesories on it such at mtn bar, pivot riser, all red accories, fox shocks all the way aroung, sidehiller 2 ski's, clutched, geared, v force 3 reeds, slp engine bed plate, and white gauges. 2300 miles asking 2,000 obo it is pretty much spotless. can send pics if anyone is interested.

p.s. i wich you were closer.... i just found a sled and need the initial $ to put down, have to sell the older toys first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts