Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 440 XCR SP EDGE. The good: 1532 miles, C&A Pro skis with carbides, 4" riser, hand guards, tunnel supports, edge suspension with fox shocks (remote res in rear), Holeshot skid plate, track in good shape and is studded with no missing lugs. The bad: mag side has no compression and the seat has few rips in it. Cosmetics of sled are very nice. It has not been raced but my son wanted it to look like the racing sleds. $1250.00 with the C&A's or $1050 with the Polaris plastic skis.
I have more pictures of the sled if you are interested. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks. Mark 612-910-3717(cell)
[attachment=50105][attachment=50106]

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
pics please

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics posted. Have more if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
690 Posts
what will it need to be running right, how much will them parts cost

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure what it would take to get the motor running. I haven't done anything other than check compression.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i will consider tradeing my 98 formula 3 600 triple with after market pipes and a cluch trade stait up and meet half way im in wisconsin rapids wi?

·
Registered
416 Posts
would you trade with some extra cash for a 99 XCR 440 Gen II? runs perfect. i'd like to update to an edge or pro-x if i can get a good deal.
also does it run on the one cylinder? if it does then it shouldn't be a hard fix for me.

·
Registered
690 Posts
can you deliver to ohio

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a pending sale on this sled.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts