Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I am finally going to part out this sled that MX86 saddled up on for years. Here are a couple of pic's of the sled. I have the suspension out and motor is out and with my machinist to check the cases to make sure within spec. I rebuilt the crank with new bearings and connecting rods and pins to get it ready for the upcoming season, but as you all know MX86 went a "new S/B800 purchase", so instead of leaving this in the garage, it will be parted out or unless someone wants the sled as complete, and I will install the motor and suspension back into their respective place. I will be keeping certain items off the sled, but you can PM me or MX86 to see if your request is available. I have all the parts to make a motor, and many more parts, just have to open boxes to see what I have. The handle bar risers are not for sale, MX86 will be putting those on his new ride this Fall.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I would be interested in the seat cove, a type of clutch kit for it, hooks, amd backl bumper.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
handlebar hooks?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tdgbigfoot said:
I would be interested in the seat cove, a type of clutch kit for it, hooks, amd backl bumper.
Let me check into it. I believe the hooks and back bumper will go, seat cover is in question

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Its a shame to part out such a nice sled!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Interested in the whole sled. how many miles? what you looking to get out of it? Elec start or reverse on it? if u have already decided against selling the whole machine interested in front shocks, interested in the skid and the front shocks if they are fox. also interested in the handle bars w/ or w/o hooks, riser, ect.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I need the tie rods and all associated parts! Shipped to 12477

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I'm looking for a 21T Hyvo top gear. shipped to 55316.
Not sure if that's what 700 SKS runs, but I figured I should check and see

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would be intrested in the CDI as long as it is NON VES. Let me know how much inc;uding shipping to 56073.

TEPNMN

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just started listing parts for the '99 Polaris SKS700 on the site. PM me with your requests. You all that have PM'd me, I will be getting back to you this weekend, as I start pulling more parts off the sled.

littlemel said:
handlebar hooks?
Yes.

Polaris_Parts_MN said:
I'm looking for a 21T Hyvo top gear. shipped to 55316.
Not sure if that's what 700 SKS runs, but I figured I should check and see
Nope

KingPrat said:
Yep. Let me get them off this weekend

dodgetruck2 said:
Interested in the whole sled. how many miles? what you looking to get out of it? Elec start or reverse on it? if u have already decided against selling the whole machine interested in front shocks, interested in the skid and the front shocks if they are fox. also interested in the handle bars w/ or w/o hooks, riser, ect.
Going to part it out. Shocks are not Fox

tdgbigfoot said:
Pic on P/A, have primary clutches

Rock said:
Its a shame to part out such a nice sled!
Have 3 left Glen!!!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Wondering if you have a clutch kit for that sled?
Also, if still available, need a rear bumper.
thanks

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
polaris1man said:
Track and SLP pipe/can are now sold.
Are you gonna send out prices this week?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KingPrat said:
polaris1man said:
Track and SLP pipe/can are now sold.
Are you gonna send out prices this week?
Haven't gotten the tie rods out yet. Hopefully tomorrow

tdgbigfoot said:
Wondering if you have a clutch kit for that sled?
Also, if still available, need a rear bumper.
thanks
Yes, have many variations of clutch kits, what type of riding are you looking to do? Should be able to get bumper off tomorrow, have to get track (sold to Stormy96) out

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I'm looking for ditchbanging, quick acceleration.
how much for back bumper, and also looks like i might want the airbox.
I'm in 05845, Irasburg, VT

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I will take the handlebar hooks.
Also really want the back bumper, and possibly a clutch setup, for agressive acceleration/ditch banging.
May want the airbox. Please let me know.
thanks

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tdgbigfoot said:
Also really want the back bumper, and possibly a clutch setup, for agressive acceleration/ditch banging.
thanks
I'll get to the back bumper tomorrow, and check my clutch box for parts. Do you want a complete primary clutch set up, or just the parts? Airbox-$10

KingPrat said:
Working on it

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
polaris1man said:
tdgbigfoot said:
thanks
I'll get to the back bumper tomorrow, and check my clutch box for parts. Do you want a complete primary clutch set up, or just the parts? Airbox-$10

Not too sure, i dont know much about clutch work. Tell me what you can about it.
I have two aftermarket springs and a new helix, but the helix has gotten rusty from being outside in a shed. I'm not sure if i can still use that or not.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
how much on the handle bars w/ switchs and brake handle, front shocks, and windshield bag, i dont need the hooks or anything just the bars themselves with what i mentioned

and btw bigfoot he sent me your pm on the airbox and stuff i let him know of the mix up hopefully you will here from him[thumb]

1 - 20 of 54 Posts