Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebay auction ends tonight!! 1999 Polaris XCR 440 SP with Edge chassis. This is a VES(variable exhaust valve) 440 with about 100hp and only weighs 450lbs. Excellent stock condition with only 1593 actual miles. Very good 1" track with 96 trail studs down the center with no tear outs. Factory adjustable Fox shocks front and rear, with the rear shock having the external reservoir. Extras include a 2" powermadd riser(installed) and 6" pivoting riser also included with Sportech bar pad and throttle and brake cable extensions, Rox hand guards, tunnel stiffners with foot grip plates, yellow headlight cover, hood screen kit, yellow skid plate, tether kill switch, and hand and thumb warmers. Runs excellent with lots of power. Keeps right up with bigger sleds on the straights and tears up the jumps and corners. This was a factory race sled in 1999 that was only available to racers. Runs on 91 octane and has the large 12.9 gallon tank from factory, and is oil injected. Body has no cracks or scratches. The only flaws are a couple small tears on the top of seat from boots or ?? Feel free to ask any questions, I will answer as promptly as I can. $2500 I am open to reasonable offers! 218-259-4367 Mike Make Offer, you never know! May help with partial delivery. Ebay item number 330083027680 Reserve is quite a bit less than asking price. Must sell. Bid to win.
[attachment=57369][attachment=57370]
[attachment=57372][attachment=57373]
[attachment=57374][attachment=57376]

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The farthest north I would go is Baudette, MN. My father-in-law lives there...

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I'd keep the storm and offer him the Fusion!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.