Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am currently selling my 1999 xc 500 polaris snowmobile the sled has aprox 2900 miles on it. the seat has rip in it and it needs a windshild. the hood has a few scratches on it also. the track is decent but is missing a few studs. the sled has pro taper seven eights handelbars, sno stuff can, 4 inch pivot riser , edger rear suspension. the sled gets 120 psi in both cylenders and the carbs were just gone through this year i just put barand new doubble runner carbides on it also this sled has been owned by my brother sense 200 miles and then sold it to me when it had 500 miles hate to see it go but i feel like its time. sled runs and drives nice
1300 or best offer may accept trades on any thing form sleds cars trucks 4 wheelers any thing you can think of no shipping must come pick up
if any questions please call or text jake at 763 670 9170 or e mail [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.