Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This picture was taken this past Sunday. It is a day cabin set up by a sled club just outside of Whistler B.C.. It's about 25 minutes (at my speed which I thought was fast) from the parking lot. Just beyond this cabin is a huge ice cap above the tree line. I played close to the cabin while the other guys went nuts. Since I don't know good conditions from bad I really can't say anything about that. Everything looked covered and I did not hit anything. The snow was dry and off trail the snow had a crust. The many times that I was thrown off my sled I would stand up and sink about 2.5 feet.
I'm looking forward to becoming a much better rider. I was lucky enough to ride with a master sledhead that was willing to drag me along with him and his buddies. I took a huge head start back to the parking lot and went as fast as I could without killing myself... He blew by me like I was on a tricycle.

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna go there

Beautiful machine u got there man.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Man, that picture is the stuff i dream about! Tons of deep snow, awsome sleds parked around a nice little cottage in the middle of a thickly wooded pine forest. Simply awsome! Sweet 800 VE you got there!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Don't worry about the speed JRO, first you get good and then you get fast.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Polaris has recalled the steering post on the Verticle Escapes. They break clean off. Heard about it from my dealer when I had my '03 SKS in for a bad-from-factory clutch.
Contact your dealer JRO, be safe!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts