Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Very nice!!! All you guys stayed in that camp? Where is it anyways?

·
Registered
243 Posts
looks like the same kind of heavy wet snow we got last week in Northern Idaho. How was the ride? You got enough snow to cover the stumps and get off the trail yet?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This picture was taken this past Sunday. It is a day cabin set up by a sled club just outside of Whistler B.C.. It's about 25 minutes (at my speed which I thought was fast) from the parking lot. Just beyond this cabin is a huge ice cap above the tree line. I played close to the cabin while the other guys went nuts. Since I don't know good conditions from bad I really can't say anything about that. Everything looked covered and I did not hit anything. The snow was dry and off trail the snow had a crust. The many times that I was thrown off my sled I would stand up and sink about 2.5 feet.
I'm looking forward to becoming a much better rider. I was lucky enough to ride with a master sledhead that was willing to drag me along with him and his buddies. I took a huge head start back to the parking lot and went as fast as I could without killing myself... He blew by me like I was on a tricycle.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
It will come in time. As long as your having fun.....thats all that counts! Definately sounds like you are.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna go there

Beautiful machine u got there man.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Man, that picture is the stuff i dream about! Tons of deep snow, awsome sleds parked around a nice little cottage in the middle of a thickly wooded pine forest. Simply awsome! Sweet 800 VE you got there!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Don't worry about the speed JRO, first you get good and then you get fast.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Polaris has recalled the steering post on the Verticle Escapes. They break clean off. Heard about it from my dealer when I had my '03 SKS in for a bad-from-factory clutch.
Contact your dealer JRO, be safe!

·
Registered
762 Posts
man thats a really nice place you got there...looks like something you would see on a post card.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I just wish my sled was a 03 rmk (i have had a few)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts