1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Student Driver said:
Test and tune went good Tuesday.
Only a foot and a half up high, so we couldn't get off trail,
but it's a start.
I'm surprised you waited till Tuesday. I would have thoght for sure you would have went for a rip Monday night, MX had ya on speaker while we were pumping up my shocks. You sounded pretty stoked to go.[thumb]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Student Driver said:
Test and tune went good Tuesday.
Only a foot and a half up high, so we couldn't get off trail,
but it's a start.
ONLY A FOOT AND A HALF...hahahaha i wish i had a inch and a half here jesus id be doing snow angles.. haha

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
SD your always one of the first to post the first ride topics every year. And every year i sit here with and read it and curse you and your local weather. Just once why cant i be the first to post about riding already. Jeeze i wont be riding for close to 2 months yet.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Dragon700 said:
Your just doing this to rub it in.
pretty much!
its all in good fun. 1.5' and i would be set for the winter!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
madcow said:
Dragon700 said:
pretty much!
its all in good fun. 1.5' and i would be set for the winter!
No kidding, around here we never have more than 2' on the ground at a time. But not this winter of course, its going to be double that!!![confused]

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dragon700 said:
true.[thumb]

It's most likely melting off up there now as we had some really warm winds yesterday, but at least I got to go play a bit.
This is the earliest I've been able to do that yet. Normally it's Thanks Giving before riding.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
yeah but we get to laugh at student driver becuase he dont get the weeks of -30 like we do. or the hard -40+ couple times a year!! combine that with snow that has melted and refroze a little. sub zero temps and frozen rock hard snow pack! i think we get the last laugh in the end!ha!

1,792 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts