Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have two 2007's polaris iq 440 both trail converted to run on 92 octane gas but i have the 110 heads both in excellent condition 7 gallon gas tanks both hoods are black one of them has a little crack in the hood fixed with rivots it was from loading it on a trailer, umm recent rebuild because im picky about my toys new top end gasket kit etc. give me a call or a texty wont be dissapointed can also send pics. 715-862-0533

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one of the sleds was ross martin practice sled and everything good tunnel straight strong runner, everything professionally looked over. track good no torn lugs 3,500$ my second pne is also an 2007 iq fresh rebuild everything excellent both are in excellent condition that one also 3,500$

i can also email pictures, if your interested.

·
Registered
863 Posts
where abouts are you ?
and could you send some pics of both sleds to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Yeah there really doesn't seem to be much of a market for used race quads. I see them all over craigslist a few years old for really cheap in almost brand new condition for well under $3k.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah there aint much of a market for anythng i have two o7 suzuki ltr 450 and yamaha yfz 450 both with low hours and there virtually useless and i said 6,800$ a piece for them in 07

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.