Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of you guys as I was going 70MPH down the trail getting some air with my 1996 ZRT 600. I have one thing to say it rules, you guys should try it. (if you get snow), today it was 24 below, the lake even started to freeze, it froze all the way across, but it ain't thick enough yet, well atleast not for my dads 500.

(moved by Bobinwi)

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We broke all the trails into our camp. It's nice being the first ones on the trail. It's nice and smooth, and you can really fly.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You guys are lucky[:D]. It's supposed to snow alot but rite now I only have like 10cm [:(]

I'm DIEING!!!!!![B)]
LETS GET SOME SNOW!!![8D] I WANT 4 ft.[:D]

·
Registered
837 Posts
at least you guys have snow, but my forcast is looking good for tonight, maybe a inch or 2 and then in a couple days it may snow

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's nice getting you machine out this early in the season, and try it out on the trails before you hit the lakes.

·
Registered
328 Posts
All you guys that have even an inch of snow are lucky. This is the first year ever for me that i haven't been constantly riding since mid November. I was up doing some trail maintance today on one of our local mountains and at the very top there wasn't an inch of snow in the shade. Its pathetic, Vancouver BC is known for its rain, but i can't remember the last time it rained or even tried to rain here :(

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Holy Smokes! You guys are already getting this much snow? Dang, I am sad now. We have nothing but a few crumbs here. [:(]

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hmmmm, no worries ZRT600 I was out on there with you.. lots of snow, way way below normal temps.. don't ever remeber tacking this kind of miles on my machine this early.. lakes, creeks, and swaps starting to freeze up.. lets just hope things continue in the 'right' direction for once..

May all your snow wishes come true..

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Originally posted by 440racer
[br]It has been snowing in wisconsin all day.. I hope we get enough snow so i can get my second ride of the season in... IT BETTER NOT MELT LIKE LAST TIME
where in wisconsin are you?? not even a flurry in appleton

·
Registered
284 Posts
Great to hear you are riding already. I also got about 35 miles this weekend up in Huntsville Ontario. Probably better conditions than last year already!

CD

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I put 60 miles on this saturday,
in 3-5' of snow it was great. Even did a speed run on the lake 100 or so.
I installed an ATACC from holtzman in the off season. I'm jetted for -20 and sea level
It was running perfect at 4000' and 30 degrees. Seems to be the ticket. Changing the jets on 3 TM's on a rail
is kind of a pain to do on the trail as the temp and altitude change. $200 well spent. Best mod to date.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts