Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, You know the drill by now,
Click the ink and look at the very bottom line as it's the most recent.

http://www.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/nwcc/sntl-datarpt.jsp?site=637&days=7&state=ID

This is at the parking lot elevation and we go up from there as does the amount of snow.
We have about 2 more feet than last week.
Just thought I'd share, lol [Teu1]

Darin

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I hate you. I hate you all. baahhhhoohohohohohoooooooooo. This is terrible.

Anybody got a good movie they can recommend?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Rub it in a little why dont you [:p][|)]

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by SnowMan110
[br]Nice!! Seasons took a U-TURN in MN, Winter is in 10 or so months!
Don't give up just yet.. give it 2-3 more weeks, I hope you will get snow soon ( same goes for me too )

·
Registered
963 Posts
Originally posted by Revagade800x
[br]
Originally posted by SnowMan110
[br]Nice!! Seasons took a U-TURN in MN, Winter is in 10 or so months!
Don't give up just yet.. give it 2-3 more weeks, I hope you will get snow soon ( same goes for me too )
at this point we are all dieing. i can't even trailer 5 hours to get to decent snow[:(!]. i can't even think of anything else right now.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yes Idaho is getting a pounding right now at least in the mountains![:p] You all should just come this way and get into the good stuff we definately have enough to go around! All that snow is heading east and we have some prime riding in the east of Idaho also![:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
460 Posts
yeah that storm is heading east, but as the way things are I seen the weather 40+ and that means rain, just might brake-in the new motor on open water.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Weather man said today, that it will be another 10 days or so before we even get freezing temps.

Open Water on the lakes 100%

The season is over here. No way can we recover. If we had storms, what could we have ? Maybe 6 weekends? Aint going to happen.

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by Offshore24
[br]I hate you. I hate you all. baahhhhoohohohohohoooooooooo. This is terrible.

Mountains and mudholes, then you can jump right on your atv and ride, thats what I'd do....

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Sno-X-treme
[br]Its people like you that lead people like us to be all grumpy....[}:)]
Sorry,
No grumpy intended.
With all the talk of no snow, I figured that it was as good a way as any to lighten things up a bit.

I just checked and at parking lot level there, we only gained 1.6 inches since 2pm when I put that link up here.
Now it shows 57.9 inches. That's basically 5 feet with another 2 to 2-1/2 feet up high.

I'm going riding tomorrow.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Originally posted by Offshore24
[br]I hate you. I hate you all. baahhhhoohohohohohoooooooooo. This is terrible.

The Day After Tomorrow...it's not about Global Warming[^]

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
i was listing to some news channel last night with my uncle and they said something about in 40 years the polar bears in canada will be close to instiction due to global warming effects.

·
Registered
644 Posts
yah the world is being gayer than richard simmons.!!!! what the hell . we really frigged up this time and we cant turn back .... i am seriously saddened bby what the earth is turning out like.. im converting my skidoo to a seadoo in like 10.45 years if this warming is serious and we are not just having a freak season

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by 88400
[br]Do the words cruel and unusual punishment mean anything to you?
exactly what i was thinking. you knwo what doesnt help at all is the weathermen saying look at this beautiful weather were looking at ... for the next 2 weeks. makes me think we need to go weatherman hunting [}:)] anyone wanna come?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts