Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from going to Monatana snowboarding with my brothers near glacier national park. They had about 40 inches of snow and it was awesome. Luckily I only sprained my left thumb from falling on this big jump.
Now tommorow night I am going with arcticcat1, sks-rider, and my dad to cooke city to go sledding. While I was away my parents got a new vid recorder that uses a hard drive and not a tape. So we are gonna have some sweet vids for our next movie. My dad also just got a 2003 ski-doo summit 700 144' while I was away... We should have some pics up by january. Looking forward to a good trip.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
You are really lucky to go snowboarding and snowmobiling and you got to skip school for 2-3 days. Man, I can not wait to go up there with the snowmobiles, it is gonna be so much fun.

We will post pictures when we get back from Cooke City, we are leaving tommorow at 8 p.m. and we will drive all night than we will ride from the 26th-30th and leave on the night of the 30th.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Thats cool we are leavng for Cooke tomorow as well. Should see you guys there we are staying at the Super 8. We are riding with an all black Rev, red switchback, and an xlt sks so if you see us say hi.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I am so excited also to go up to Cooke City! 28 hrs 47mins left till we leave. Maybe we'll see you up there xtralettucetomatoe580, I'm pretty sure you know what sleds to look for if you wanna go riding.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I will look around for you guys. The more the merrier when your riding. Plus I will look better when I highmark three more sleds. haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts