Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a "gem" 2000 Indy Triumph for my wife...has 902 original miles.
Pairs up very nicely with my 2000 XCR800 (1100 miles)

I found some old posts here and agree with those who felt it ran rich from the factory. I understand it's the last of the 600 triples..............Anyone currently running one of these? What has your experience been? Any "must do" suggestions?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
congrats on the nice find, they're a pretty rare sled

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
absolute must do is get the new updated carb slides. the originals will crack, and chip off, get sucked into the motor and destroy pistons.

·
Registered
718 Posts
the triumph was the last of it's kind, the last good ole xlt ever built...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few pic's.....sorry, sleds are in the trailer and taking the covers off was enough in this 100 degree F heat.....[:)]

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Those are some beautiful sleds! Even have matching Cobra windshields haha. I would love to get my hands on one of those solid black Cobra's for my Gen II

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Nice sleds,they both look new.

·
Registered
288 Posts
my friend picked one up with 600 miles on it, a trailer, 2 BRAND NEW hjc helmets and 2 covers for his 2000 triumph. guess what he payed...............$1100! it is mint. i got to ride it and omfg! this beat has the berries. i love the sled and so does he. a family friend who has been all about polaris and knows damn near everything about sleds said this is one of polaris's better sleds ever made

1 - 13 of 13 Posts