Snowmobile Fanatics banner

2000 Indy Triumph

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  TriumphoverU 
#1 ·
Well as soon as the pic thing is fixed i'll upload a couple of the pics i have of my sled. Its a 2000 Indy triumph, 597 cc triple, Gen II chassis, and one helluva ride. (;))
Only 4 1/2 months left till the snow flies!!!!

Think snow!

#4 ·
Alright for all of you out there just dying to see my sled (lol) here is a link for the pics i have posted so far, but you will need to scroll 3/4 of the way down the page and click on "Snowmobile Page" to get to the snowmoible pics.

www.geocities.com/montee_ss

Edited by - TriumphoverU on 23 Oct 2001 20:52:07

#5 ·
Looks nice Triumph. Looks like a gen II XLT. Hmm, I wonder why??

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by TriumphoverU:

Alright for all of you out there just dying to see my sled (lol) here is a link for the pics i have posted so far, but you will need to scroll 3/4 of the way down the page and click on "Snowmobile Page" to get to the snowmoible pics.

[/quote]

95 XLT Special
88 Saffari 377
89 Saffari Saga 377

#7 ·
Yeah, i've had it for just over a year...tried to take a pic of the sled in the snow but the camera i have doesnt like the cold...none of the pics turned out...im gonna get some new pics as soon as i finish with the skid plate and other stuff. Anyhow, yes it is a Gen II sled...they dropped the XLT and called it the Triumph when it got the new chassis. Only made them in 2000, and im still tryin to find production numbers as i havent seen very many around.

#8 ·
Hey ToU. There's one of yours on ebay right now. Man they look nice!

http://cgi.ca.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1026794182

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

#9 ·
That sled got some serious use. 4600 miles is a alot for 2 seasons or so.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Bman:

Hey ToU. There's one of yours on ebay right now. Man they look nice!

http://cgi.ca.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1026794182

I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS[/quote]

95 XLT Special
88 Saffari 377
89 Saffari Saga 377

#10 ·
4,600 miles is alot if ya ask me...i only have 600 miles on mine, plus i have added a temp gauge, screen kit, and skid plate, with more colored accessories on the way. Sounds like this guy really rode his a lot!!! Not sure what he will get for it cuz of the mileage.

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.