Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to sell one of the best machines I have ever owned. It has a brand new drive shaft with about 100 miles on it. Studs are 3 across all the way around. It is completely stock except for the cobra windshield. I have never had any problems with the engine, and is always kept in a heated shop. I am looking at upgrading to an edge for next winter, but I really have mixed feeling about selling this machine. It makes for a great trail sled, and is plenty fast, I got her up to 102 this winter on a super packed half mile. Always trail ridden in the Southwestern Michigan Snowbelt. No rips or scratches, I have treated this sled like I gave birth to it, and it rewarded me with some great times. Looking for 2,000 obo. Pictures are in my gallery and above

· Registered
1,791 Posts
[thumb][thumb] For a good sled, going to be buying a drag sled this summer (once I finish my new bathroom) so when the time comes I will see if you still have this sled. Someone will be very happy with that sled, I have over 7k miles on mine without any problems.

· Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KRSS144 said:
[thumb][thumb] For a good sled, going to be buying a drag sled this summer (once I finish my new bathroom) so when the time comes I will see if you still have this sled. Someone will be very happy with that sled, I have over 7k miles on mine without any problems.
Agreed, oil and gas and regular easy maintenance, and it runs like a beast. One of the best polaris has ever made, it will be a sad day when it leaves me, but my tail bone will rejoice with an extra shock and some clearance. This would be a great ride for a trail virgin!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.